Sunday, April 25, 2010

Photos for Eveyone

As my photographic journey continues, I’m always searching for new ways to get my photographic prints out there for everyone to enjoy. After all, what enjoyment does a photograph bring, collecting dust?

At last, I think I have found a venue, ecrater.com, that allows me to sell my work at a fair price, with a minimum amount of hassles. Being a “No Fees” based venue, I can pass that savings on to my customers.

In addition, by offering my work as “prints only”  I can keep my shipping rates low (your not paying for the added weight of framing) and offer shipping worldwide.

Everyday I will be featuring one of my photographic prints for your enjoyment, along with a little background about the photo and a framing suggestion or two. Your comments and questions are always encouraged.


No comments: