Monday, April 26, 2010

Alternative Candles Photographic Print


This interesting photo of candles and a bowl was taken back in 2006. It’s interesting, because 2006 was the year that I began to switched from traditional photography to digital and started learning to use a
photo editor, rather than a darkroom.

How did I pick this photo? Generally, I will edit my photos in a couple of different styles and then print up samples to lay out on my work station. Then I’ll leave the room for a little while and when I return, I will see which print speaks out to me - stands out above the others. That will be the one I will select. I choose to use this sepia style because it had a warmth that did not come out in the original color print.


Framing Suggestions



Now available at  artisticphotos.ecrater.com

No comments: